Christmas Family Pajamas
We have spent 5 years perfecting Christmas pajamas and we're glad you found us! You're going to be too!
Here's why our pajamas are the best!
- Our pajamas are specifically designed for us. We have worked hard to make the sizing JUST RIGHT. You don't need to worry about them being too small or too short - we've got you covered! See more about our sizing further down the page.
- Pajamas are available for the whole family! From the newborn to the size 5X adult - no one will be left out! Not even the dog (Or cat) with our darling matching scarves! We have the largest size selection of ANY seller we can find.
- The pajamas are super soft - you're going to want to wear them year round! They are made of super soft cotton knit with just a little bit of spandex to hold their shape.
- You can choose from a huge range of personalization options. From star wars to polar express to just names - we can do it! Personalization is available in vinyl, iron on and embroidery options so you can get exactly what you want.
- We are dependable and fast. We get it there when we say we will. No cancellations, no out of stock issues - you WILL get your PJs on or before the date we give you. We strive to keep all sizes in stock at all times so that our turn around is faster. We know you don't want to wait months for your jammies and we won't make you!
- When you buy from us, you are supporting a small family business. We are not one of those big business - we are a mom, daughters and grandma who work together to support our family. We appreciate your business!
When you order online, sizing is your biggest concern. We understand that. Our sizing has been tweaked 3 times in the last 3 years based on customer feedback. We think we really got it right and our customers agree. The adult sizing is Unisex. This means that it tends more towards the mens sizing. For women, if you order the size you typically wear (lets say Large for example), the PJs will be loose and roomy. If you prefer them a little more fitted, size down a size. For Men, if you order your typical size, it will fit true to size. Not loose, but not tight either. If you want them a little roomier, size up a size, but even if you order your typical size they will not be tight - see our photos for fit.
This family is wearing their typical size. You can see that the pajamas fit nicely and are not too tight or too loose.
For Childrens sizing, the pajamas are meant to be fitted for safety reason. They run true to size, however if you want them looser, you should size up a size. Childrens sizes have cuffs at the ankles and wrists (except the red/green 3/4 sleeve raglan - it does not have cuffs). Adult pants have open bottoms - no cuffs.
If you want to get a little more technical, here are our size charts. These charts are the measurements of the ACTUAL PAJAMAS - not your measurements. The best way to use these is to measure a clothing article that fits you well and then compare the measurements. The chest is flat across - not all the way around. The length is top to bottom.
Once you've decided on sizing, now comes the hard part! Click here to see our huge selection of patterns and personalization! PATTERN OPTIONS
See photos of our pajamas on our customers HERE